~*~*~*~*~*Life In ケリーK.C.'s Shoes*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Soul at peace.....


Woke up from my wonderful sleep today
by a pair of very wet noses and a very loud scolding

some furry butt was near my hair...
and my mom was screaming about letting the dogs on to my bed

I'm innocent..
Robin's fault.... he brought them in..*sob*
dogs love me wat can I do.....

brought them out for super long walk..
den bathe those 2 balls of fur/love at about 2pm
and change from drenched clothes in something drier(of course!)

turned on the PIONEER DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R player nad watched(haha)
STAR WARS-REVENGE OF THE SITH EPISODE III
(actually I wanted to watch Seed of Chucky but I couldnt find it*sob*)

by the time i watched finish it was ehh 4.13pm.. slept for like 45mins
woken up again by loud shouting (courtersy of mom..)
rushing us(me n bro) to get ready for evening mass..-.-" (why couldn't we go tmr)

sormon about having confidence in God..and believing that he is always with us...

after Mass we went to the Pasir Panjang Market??(cant remember) had the famous Indian Rojak coz its near to my church at Clementi...

overall.. today is not exciting...
I yearn to have some adventure out in the world
I wanna explore......
I can't sit here any longer
The World is calling out to me!!

read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince till "Horace Slughorn" (again...)
gonna cont' reading...

im still gonna watch Jeanna-sama burn in her Iron Maiden hohoho
wasnt it fun to watch yesterday?
great fun wahaha (im sadist?)

haiz everybody is all busy with da exams/tests and what-nots..
no time for me..*sob*
or I've no time for them *sob* *sob*
I know my HP got alot of missed calls ...
wen i call back ppl have no time for me.../or i got another line....

juz found out oso tt actually my Dad has tickets front row? for the party/concert at GV..
and you know what?
he THREW them away.......
-.-" juz great......real great...
he said he didnt know the event was that big
he thought it was the usual bo liao stuff

ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!



END...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home