Memories.....
Haha looking at photos of alot of ppl and I realise that life is worth living....(I suddenly realise alot of things rite? Self reflection is good...)
I was looking at some of the Sand City photos hoho(near my M'sia hse mah) [who ask u guys nvr come wen I invite u...] meet new friend/"god-nephew"(Ozias) [christian name dun ask me wat that means cant remember] haha my sis god- son mah...
he like little kid need candy n chocolates to warm up to him haha shy mah..
My da jie insist tt he call all da cousins (all younger den him) uncle n auntie hahahaha so funny coz he 19 tt time hahaha call my bro "uncle" I laugh like siao {bro was ehh 10 only? haha I dunno}
thank god my sis got sense 2 tell him not 2 call mi auntie *sob* sooo old...
1st time in my life never call some1 related "kor kor" hehe coz family very strict about manners mah...*sob*
haha stand next 2 sis... sis look like shorty(plz dun tell her tt later she may turn violent) actually she abit shorter den mi oso hohoho and the wind was strong so... tt y she closed her eyes haha (not blind !!)[ p.s. he shuai rite? girls chase him not he chase girls(my sis sae 1 who knows)]
I oso remember we go fishing, SF remembers rite? haha Hee Chai's new Newbie T-Shirt got mud haha who ask him wear tt 1
story is... car got stuck in mud at my sis' father-in-law hse/fishing pond raining day before so cannot swim so go fishing lor..
car stuck in mud so guys push car haha newbie T-shirt hahah
lucky got 2 cars 1 is my sis' n other of course is ours lar
tow car out of mud after abt 1hr...afternoon liao *hot*
eat chicken rice den go back n swim after that and play PS1 wahaha
every nite oso got fireworks go bom bom so took 1 photo on last nite of trip..with couz (some of them in my generation 1 lar got older ones range from 30++) { bgsound *The Young Ones* start playing... hehe nice song leh}YEAH IM YOUNG
I NOE IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING BUT I CANT CONCENTRATE RITE NOW!!!
I WANNA GO BACK 2 M'SIA... HERE SUCKS.....STRESSSSSSS MAN..
i think i make a photo album online after common test hehe
time flies we r all older liao but our youth is forever frozen in time
(no idea wad the hell im saying rite? nvm im writing crap) P.S. photos had some prob...took them down...
I was looking at some of the Sand City photos hoho(near my M'sia hse mah) [who ask u guys nvr come wen I invite u...] meet new friend/"god-nephew"(Ozias) [christian name dun ask me wat that means cant remember] haha my sis god- son mah...
he like little kid need candy n chocolates to warm up to him haha shy mah..
My da jie insist tt he call all da cousins (all younger den him) uncle n auntie hahahaha so funny coz he 19 tt time hahaha call my bro "uncle" I laugh like siao {bro was ehh 10 only? haha I dunno}
thank god my sis got sense 2 tell him not 2 call mi auntie *sob* sooo old...
1st time in my life never call some1 related "kor kor" hehe coz family very strict about manners mah...*sob*
haha stand next 2 sis... sis look like shorty(plz dun tell her tt later she may turn violent) actually she abit shorter den mi oso hohoho and the wind was strong so... tt y she closed her eyes haha (not blind !!)[ p.s. he shuai rite? girls chase him not he chase girls(my sis sae 1 who knows)]
I oso remember we go fishing, SF remembers rite? haha Hee Chai's new Newbie T-Shirt got mud haha who ask him wear tt 1
story is... car got stuck in mud at my sis' father-in-law hse/fishing pond raining day before so cannot swim so go fishing lor..
car stuck in mud so guys push car haha newbie T-shirt hahah
lucky got 2 cars 1 is my sis' n other of course is ours lar
tow car out of mud after abt 1hr...afternoon liao *hot*
eat chicken rice den go back n swim after that and play PS1 wahaha
every nite oso got fireworks go bom bom so took 1 photo on last nite of trip..with couz (some of them in my generation 1 lar got older ones range from 30++) { bgsound *The Young Ones* start playing... hehe nice song leh}YEAH IM YOUNG
I NOE IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING BUT I CANT CONCENTRATE RITE NOW!!!
I WANNA GO BACK 2 M'SIA... HERE SUCKS.....STRESSSSSSS MAN..
i think i make a photo album online after common test hehe
time flies we r all older liao but our youth is forever frozen in time
(no idea wad the hell im saying rite? nvm im writing crap) P.S. photos had some prob...took them down...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home