The Chat...
Fu Lin came over at about 2pm bringing Roti Boy(4) to study Analogue(dunno wad her subj called Digital something)
wah they learn the logic gates in 1 lecture power sia! no wonder she not sure (coz tt dae she Zzzz... HAHA)
theirs not called A bar its called or rather type in this way A~
so being the wonderful friend I teach her Boolean, Demorgan n da concept of the stupid Logic gates(which i think im gonna ace bwahahaha)
teach finish at 4pm~ den leftover 2 Roti Boy so Fu Lin called Sook Mun come down 2 take
den I think we sat at the void deck for like 2 hrs talkin' about sch n work n life...
sat in the cold cool stone chair I think my butt froze..in my Mickey Pajamas(original wor not pasar malam 1 !)[dress type thing like ultra long n big Tee..]
Sook Mun "potential" boyfriend (look like s'pore actor leh so mature) keep calling irritating leh
GUY call she walk away n talk talk talk
Mother call n she sit there n talk talk talk
haha so we noe hu call liao lar
Ate fishball kway teow noodles..mom da bao so by the time I went back the kway teow sucked?? up the soup do quite dry dry 1 but i like *big major grin*
came back n i conk out on sofa.. fell asleep half thru Tong Xin Yuan
(Honestly I dun care)
Dunno how I got 2 my Mom room n fell asleep again while watching Charmed
(argggh now have 2 dl episode)
wake while they were showing "MANHUNT" i think
(the male vers. of America's Top Supermodel)
so watch the hunks bitching about
Dun understand how can "Morris" (i think... again...) so much muscle can be scared of Spiders -.-"
[QUOTE:"FOLLOW THE SPIDERS!WHY CAN'T IT BE FOLLOW THE BUTTERFLIES?"]{ SOMETHING LIKE TT LAR IF U DUNNO WHERE THAT CAME FROM DEN DUN BOTHER..} :D
until 11.10pm den realized that Inuyasha start.. switch channel..advertisement switch back 2 channel 5 c who get kicked out..tt "Morris" guy lor
den switch back to Inuyasha..(black hair Inuyasha sitting in moonless night wif the gang..
I suddenly remembered why I started watching---- Its bcoz da human form of Inuyasha so cute..(white hair not nice)
den watch how Yoh persuade Lily 5 to withdraw from Shaman Fight with Hoshi Gumi/Star Team/Hao's Team..blah blah blah see their pitiful background story in flashes
withdraw from Shaman Fight
Now they are called "the ones who 'displeased' Hao" -.-" hence, creating a legend of themselves (crap if u ask me)[dun understand nevermind I oso dun understand wad I'm writing liao]
Watching Shaman King juz now n I realized tt I unknowing like defiant characters n those guys that get rejected -.-" n funny/cute and those very devoted/emotional?? but never the main characters.. (even though the whole story/plot revolves around them)
[e.g. Kyo(FB),
Ren & Yoh & Hao(SK),
Hotohori(FY),
Kyou n Frey n Christopher(Alice 19th) [honestly she didnt develop the characters long enuf],
Yuuhi & Shiro[Cross-dresser/is girl](ASC),
Soujirou n Kenshin(RK),
Nuriko [Cross-dresser/not GAY never GAY -.-"he did it coz of sister Grrrr insult him n i wack u upside down! ](FY) [my fav. no one else will be 1st place],
Momiji n Ayame n Haru n Kisa n ..aiya forget it lar I like all {very rare} (FB) ]
okay Yoh("You" looks funny which is da correct spelling) n Kenshin r the exceptions hohoho(hey I'm a girl why would I like female charcters except Shiro loook like guy mah LOL) n so wat if I missed out on alot of my favz ...too many liao or I'll keep raving till dawn...(like GRAVITATION)[for the last time! its a manga/anime NOT science tt gravitation]
don't I have a thing for cross-dressers n gays whahaha coz their background story very sad....
im normal normal
its only the mortal temptation to be curious about things that u can never ever have
havent seen Zen in awhile [no not Zen Micro] haha even tho look nicer wif long hair she cut short(muz b hot weather) maybe I nvr comment on her hair before haha maybe too used 2 c her wif long hair c her recent photos mah..
Ben still the same I think taller n errr more wild but still siao siao?? (really dunno)
I wanna go Tioman Island again like ole times haha
she has a new addition 2 the family oso Shitzu(dunno how 2 spell LOL) ZOE!!!
have a look at Zoe !!!!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/304385323/304390529sKBCwr
and thats Zoe in da living room near TV? (can c wires) dunno maybe ppl hse rearrange furni..
Bring more ppl come n flood till my banks r overflow hohoho im gonna try doing the embeded src thing n my stupid quiz results at da bottom
HAVE FUN!!! I think im gonna do some poems I KNOW IM A CRAPPY POET SO WAT!!
wah they learn the logic gates in 1 lecture power sia! no wonder she not sure (coz tt dae she Zzzz... HAHA)
theirs not called A bar its called or rather type in this way A~
so being the wonderful friend I teach her Boolean, Demorgan n da concept of the stupid Logic gates(which i think im gonna ace bwahahaha)
teach finish at 4pm~ den leftover 2 Roti Boy so Fu Lin called Sook Mun come down 2 take
den I think we sat at the void deck for like 2 hrs talkin' about sch n work n life...
sat in the cold cool stone chair I think my butt froze..in my Mickey Pajamas(original wor not pasar malam 1 !)[dress type thing like ultra long n big Tee..]
Sook Mun "potential" boyfriend (look like s'pore actor leh so mature) keep calling irritating leh
GUY call she walk away n talk talk talk
Mother call n she sit there n talk talk talk
haha so we noe hu call liao lar
Ate fishball kway teow noodles..mom da bao so by the time I went back the kway teow sucked?? up the soup do quite dry dry 1 but i like *big major grin*
came back n i conk out on sofa.. fell asleep half thru Tong Xin Yuan
(Honestly I dun care)
Dunno how I got 2 my Mom room n fell asleep again while watching Charmed
(argggh now have 2 dl episode)
wake while they were showing "MANHUNT" i think
(the male vers. of America's Top Supermodel)
so watch the hunks bitching about
Dun understand how can "Morris" (i think... again...) so much muscle can be scared of Spiders -.-"
[QUOTE:"FOLLOW THE SPIDERS!WHY CAN'T IT BE FOLLOW THE BUTTERFLIES?"]{ SOMETHING LIKE TT LAR IF U DUNNO WHERE THAT CAME FROM DEN DUN BOTHER..} :D
until 11.10pm den realized that Inuyasha start.. switch channel..advertisement switch back 2 channel 5 c who get kicked out..tt "Morris" guy lor
den switch back to Inuyasha..(black hair Inuyasha sitting in moonless night wif the gang..
I suddenly remembered why I started watching---- Its bcoz da human form of Inuyasha so cute..(white hair not nice)
den watch how Yoh persuade Lily 5 to withdraw from Shaman Fight with Hoshi Gumi/Star Team/Hao's Team..blah blah blah see their pitiful background story in flashes
withdraw from Shaman Fight
Now they are called "the ones who 'displeased' Hao" -.-" hence, creating a legend of themselves (crap if u ask me)[dun understand nevermind I oso dun understand wad I'm writing liao]
Watching Shaman King juz now n I realized tt I unknowing like defiant characters n those guys that get rejected -.-" n funny/cute and those very devoted/emotional?? but never the main characters.. (even though the whole story/plot revolves around them)
[e.g. Kyo(FB),
Ren & Yoh & Hao(SK),
Hotohori(FY),
Kyou n Frey n Christopher(Alice 19th) [honestly she didnt develop the characters long enuf],
Yuuhi & Shiro[Cross-dresser/is girl](ASC),
Soujirou n Kenshin(RK),
Nuriko [Cross-dresser/not GAY never GAY -.-"he did it coz of sister Grrrr insult him n i wack u upside down! ](FY) [my fav. no one else will be 1st place],
Momiji n Ayame n Haru n Kisa n ..aiya forget it lar I like all {very rare} (FB) ]
okay Yoh("You" looks funny which is da correct spelling) n Kenshin r the exceptions hohoho(hey I'm a girl why would I like female charcters except Shiro loook like guy mah LOL) n so wat if I missed out on alot of my favz ...too many liao or I'll keep raving till dawn...(like GRAVITATION)[for the last time! its a manga/anime NOT science tt gravitation]
don't I have a thing for cross-dressers n gays whahaha coz their background story very sad....
im normal normal
its only the mortal temptation to be curious about things that u can never ever have
SAY THEY/ME PSYCHO N I WACK U!!!!!
(getting more violet everyday rite?)[Destressing..not violet..]havent seen Zen in awhile [no not Zen Micro] haha even tho look nicer wif long hair she cut short(muz b hot weather) maybe I nvr comment on her hair before haha maybe too used 2 c her wif long hair c her recent photos mah..
Ben still the same I think taller n errr more wild but still siao siao?? (really dunno)
I wanna go Tioman Island again like ole times haha
she has a new addition 2 the family oso Shitzu(dunno how 2 spell LOL) ZOE!!!
have a look at Zoe !!!!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/304385323/304390529sKBCwr
and thats Zoe in da living room near TV? (can c wires) dunno maybe ppl hse rearrange furni..
Bring more ppl come n flood till my banks r overflow hohoho im gonna try doing the embeded src thing n my stupid quiz results at da bottom
HAVE FUN!!! I think im gonna do some poems I KNOW IM A CRAPPY POET SO WAT!!
BYE BYE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home