BB SG
Ok the clock's aticking
now its abt 14 hrs & 28mins b4 i leave this sunny island
sth tt ive known for more than 17 yrs
will maybe not have internet for abt 2 weeks
yay can play wif my uncle's dog
RIO!!!
ok.. im so bad...
my luggage is abt 20kg
& I got 2 hand carry.. I look like some auntie... plus my laptop
so i got 3 things 2 carry
hopefully inside the check in there can still use the trolley
n tt the gate for the plane to connect is not tt far
COZ ITS EMIRATES
brought all my jap cd except ayumi's miss understood...
I find tt she is rubbish n tt is oso y i dun like girl stars...
any1 like ayumi ??
anyway plz stop this type of english writing n brush up like mel
otherwise wen i write report it will sooo soo suck like hell
Okay, now I will type in proper English like every Singaporean should.
GANBARI MASHO!!!!
now its abt 14 hrs & 28mins b4 i leave this sunny island
sth tt ive known for more than 17 yrs
will maybe not have internet for abt 2 weeks
yay can play wif my uncle's dog
RIO!!!
ok.. im so bad...
my luggage is abt 20kg
& I got 2 hand carry.. I look like some auntie... plus my laptop
so i got 3 things 2 carry
hopefully inside the check in there can still use the trolley
n tt the gate for the plane to connect is not tt far
COZ ITS EMIRATES
brought all my jap cd except ayumi's miss understood...
I find tt she is rubbish n tt is oso y i dun like girl stars...
any1 like ayumi ??
anyway plz stop this type of english writing n brush up like mel
otherwise wen i write report it will sooo soo suck like hell
Okay, now I will type in proper English like every Singaporean should.
GANBARI MASHO!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home