My Farewell Party(part 2)
ok Im back from doing all my stuff..
we had yummy food..
i choose some of it..
the onli thing I did was help eat..
see its sooo yummy
appetizer : nonya kueh
hahhahaa
den burger...
n bee hoon
and chicken drumstick
everybody stuffed up
haha like hansel n gretel
ahhaha
den we all chatted at the errrrr pathway to the jetty
grace n I were talkin abt how when we were young we were short n can dangle our feet from the chair.. now we cant do that but at the jetty coz its soo high even grace's feet cant reach the water..
THE AFTER PARTY STORY
the part after you guys left..
I stayed there till abt 2am.. den my bladder cant tahan le
(as Mel experienced) theres no loo OMG!!!
ok.. so I called my mom to pick me up..
5am : Dad calls
he went down withe the rest of the uncles to lay the fishin nets olde kampung style
wow lucky him he stepped on a STINGRAY and got bitten
I thank God tt my bladder couldnt tahan or I'd gone down with him n got bitten instead..
U think the story is over? nope its not..
so many interesting things happened after left
ok so my dad get out of the water..
FYI stingrays are poisonous
anyway.. everybody there is happy go lucky...
so som of them joke afterwards tt coz my dad is old civil servant so his medicals are freee tt y the stingray chose to bite him
ok or at least the guy hu said that ltr in the morning
9am : hahaha he got 2 bites haahhaha
so after that the whole gang was still jokin and teasing the fella the wife askin whether he need 2 pay medical coz my dad didnt
NOPEZ the story aint over yet
remember the lorry uncle tt send U guys back?
while my dad got bitten.. he was sleeping on the jetty the bench there..
and woopsie daisy SPLASH
he fell in the water while my dad came out
AHH THE FUN DRUNK MEN HAVE....
all the silly things
we had yummy food..
i choose some of it..
the onli thing I did was help eat..
see its sooo yummyappetizer : nonya kueh
hahhahaa
den burger...
n bee hoon
and chicken drumstick
everybody stuffed up
haha like hansel n gretel
ahhaha
den we all chatted at the errrrr pathway to the jetty
grace n I were talkin abt how when we were young we were short n can dangle our feet from the chair.. now we cant do that but at the jetty coz its soo high even grace's feet cant reach the water..
THE AFTER PARTY STORY
the part after you guys left..
I stayed there till abt 2am.. den my bladder cant tahan le
(as Mel experienced) theres no loo OMG!!!
ok.. so I called my mom to pick me up..
5am : Dad calls
he went down withe the rest of the uncles to lay the fishin nets olde kampung style
wow lucky him he stepped on a STINGRAY and got bitten
I thank God tt my bladder couldnt tahan or I'd gone down with him n got bitten instead..
U think the story is over? nope its not..
so many interesting things happened after left
ok so my dad get out of the water..
FYI stingrays are poisonous
anyway.. everybody there is happy go lucky...
so som of them joke afterwards tt coz my dad is old civil servant so his medicals are freee tt y the stingray chose to bite him
ok or at least the guy hu said that ltr in the morning
9am : hahaha he got 2 bites haahhaha
so after that the whole gang was still jokin and teasing the fella the wife askin whether he need 2 pay medical coz my dad didnt
NOPEZ the story aint over yet
remember the lorry uncle tt send U guys back?
while my dad got bitten.. he was sleeping on the jetty the bench there..
and woopsie daisy SPLASH
he fell in the water while my dad came out
AHH THE FUN DRUNK MEN HAVE....
all the silly things


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home