~*~*~*~*~*Life In ケリーK.C.'s Shoes*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, September 05, 2005

My sMaLl WoRlD


My small small world....
really small world.....
ultra miniscule world.....

People change I must accept it...
Change makes people drift far apart....
Their new friends may not be your new friends
Their new world may not be your new world
Their time may not be your Time
My heart aches at this split
But there's something pleasant that will always be in there...

reading my friends Frienster testimontials
and realised tt i dont everything about them....
the part i know maybe long gone hidden in the depths of my memories
WE MUST MOVE ON....

but I dont want to....
I want old times
what happened to FOREVER FRIENDS?
what happened to the consistant chatter that used to surround us?
what happened to the faces?
what happened to the voice?

I think that im irritating all my friends now...(plz tell mi if this is true) [I'll try to disappear]

Yes! people Kelly is changing
I dunno
I should become more vicious and cold everyday
I'm no longer the cheery, joking and brainless Kelly you guys once knew...
I'm cunningly smart(lolx)


finish C Pro Proj in 48 hrs
now i still have the urge to type ";" at the end of every sentence....

BoBo n NoNo ran out of the house today....
ran after them without any footwear...
back at home safeLy ...sleeping...

I miss everybody...
n im still WAITING for A's to end...hmm I wonder why........
no point waiting I think....
people change.......I dunno.......I may not change but........

can we still have BBQ at end of A's?
which is nxt yr wen ar?? plz reply...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home