~*~*~*~*~*Life In ケリーK.C.'s Shoes*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Formal to Formal; Sai to Sai


gonna put up my Cousins blogs soon as I ask them lolx
I wanna go HOme...............
I miss Lucky!(he's a big n cuddly mongrel like Golden Retriver)
I miss Fritz!(he's yappy,small and is a errr err wad tt again...errr Minature Pinscher)
I miss my family.....
<--Minature Pinscher(pic from www.nextdaypets.com/directory/breeds)
pic is way off from wad Fritz looks like but the build is the same tt 1 look too fierce and dark liao ..
Fritz is too crazy..
I think I miss Fritz too much lolx
Fritz name sounds like the Ritz biscults/Ritz Carlton

HAHA Mel formal look shuai
my bro sae he like pri 1 kid take pic wif GF lolx
look so cute no wonder play Maple..
dun find mi not i sae 1 HEHE.. (i think he muggin no time 2 read)

Ken change his Blog Skin now FRIGGIN' SMALL
now it has no history, info, n tag....
ken if u reading this GET A TAG!!!!

XJ is askin if anyone(applicable to my sec/pri frens) wanna go Chinese Garden n c annual lantern display wif her...again plz leave Tag msg if u wanna go
goin on 24/25 Sept
Givin ans on mon

Grace's Zen Micro is cranky..
she getting cranky too lol
I want some of tt cake...looks yummy...

Zen (not micro she's my fren) finsih O's on 22 NOV woohoo yay finally....

gimme some ART ppl !! olde art of beauty n nature(hehe u noe lar) of gods n goddess, of animals, of devils, of spirits, of hell
wad eva I feel a tingley n my fingers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home