~*~*~*~*~*Life In ケリーK.C.'s Shoes*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, August 29, 2005

FINALLY!!!!

<<<<Tom Cruise


@.@ I've finally finished my PD report.. now need 2 bind n do powerpoint for tue(YIKES!!)
I m a walking nightmare...
feeling tat Cass has alot of time to spare..(spare mi some..)

went out for 5 precious hours to suckily buy formal stuff at causeway point..
ending up with nothing formal..bought a blouse from Bossini..(they having sale..)[thank god i didnt buy earlier]
ppl who have gone out with me recently know tt I have a thing with blouses(I wonder why..)[Fulin cant ta han liao hehe] sae very nice but nvr buy..no money mah....

bought a pair of surfer's paradise slippers....I should have bought it wen I was in Aust..-.-"
Its red n black in color gonna wear to sch tmr if I can match with sumthing...

seemed that grace sf n xj were busy doing the teacher dae card n had the impression tt I was shopping for clothes earlier in the dae n didnt call mi not tt i blame them lar..
waiting for clarice to arrive in s'pore from family gathering mah..

Do I have a thing for gays??? I dunno.....arggghh!!!![applicable to anime/manga onli I hope]
I'd like to think that I have a thing for guys who are more emotionally connected....
no insult intended dont read anything into it...plz plz plz LOL...
dun tell anyone shhh......

how many more days till GOF movie.....goin wif MINA!!!(everybody in jap)

BoBo can fit into my very old ballet outfit which i wore wen I was abt 3-4 yrs old..
so consolling I was a small as BoBo wen I was 3....now i think im 10 times bigger.......booohoo

btw ppl im gonna take down the "pop start suck at grammer & ryhme" tmr i think/hope.....
coz its crapping UP the TAG BOARD(scroll down to the bottom u FOOL!)
shesh

Cass can blog few times a day so can I (after the exams..just like old blogging times LOLX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home