I'm in social turmoil
needed someone... but NOBODY was there...
i feel lonely..
I know when im not needed
thanks everybody.. yea really bleah...
im half ready to swear that day...
ok thats all for now...
its 3.20.. need slp
msn live sucks...
using msn 7.5 again
coz i cant see my new contacts
msn live doesnt sync with the email contacts... or the nick or the rest of the other messengers I use...
so.. well
sucky week
bought nightmare b4 XMAS original brolly..
A$11.95
finally i got a good broollly
stupid pink panther nvr even use den spoil liao..
thank god i didnt bring here...
mailed out kenneths envolope
tmr if i feel happy den i mail out the rest of u guys's share...
KC is really fummiiiiiiing
tata
i feel lonely..
I know when im not needed
thanks everybody.. yea really bleah...
im half ready to swear that day...
ok thats all for now...
its 3.20.. need slp
msn live sucks...
using msn 7.5 again
coz i cant see my new contacts
msn live doesnt sync with the email contacts... or the nick or the rest of the other messengers I use...
so.. well
sucky week
bought nightmare b4 XMAS original brolly..
A$11.95
finally i got a good broollly
stupid pink panther nvr even use den spoil liao..
thank god i didnt bring here...
mailed out kenneths envolope
tmr if i feel happy den i mail out the rest of u guys's share...
KC is really fummiiiiiiing
tata


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home