春出て来い
春出て来い
Spring come out(direct trans.. n I didn’t have any help =D [ I totally luv myself 2 death])
Yea soon there will b n end 2 the cold season..
Getting warmer
From thurs didn’t really wear my jacket anymore
But today really sian from last nite was raining all the way..
2 more weeks 2 my exams n no time to study like SG .. study break…
Turning white my hair is.. KC learns speak like Yoda.. yes yes….
Anyway gonna b exams so after my exams my blog is gonna get another revamp n this time im gonna create my own template.. wahaha
Everybody got interviewed again for the new assignment 2 for programming n guess wad?
I GOT 60/60 ..
Sat I spent my whole entire day in sch 4 HTML lesson and programming and at 3pm there was assignment 3 which is a class test… hopefully I pass.. coz actually Q 1 is supposed 2 use switch case mtd but I didn’t hear so I end up using if else statements so there goes 10 marks down the drain.. T_T…
Abt 4 more assignments 2 go…
design a mag cover for a media mag and I alrdy got an idea =D [wait for me…]
use css to make my website again..
no idea yet
programming hell again
so that’s all
last week I ate Spanish food coz the church’s feast day and the El Salvadorians made Spanish food…[ totally not my taste] n they dance Spanish dance…
may b moving out of this place into a place 2 share wif my classmates and dad coz he is coming n my aunt is being posted to china so their dog will become mine… ekk tt furball talking abt furball I will post up his pic ltr… my nono n bobo still my fav… tt is secondary thing( its an animal but to me its still a thing) I WANT MY BABIES T_T..
BOBO BABY…~~~~
Spring come out(direct trans.. n I didn’t have any help =D [ I totally luv myself 2 death])
Yea soon there will b n end 2 the cold season..
Getting warmer
From thurs didn’t really wear my jacket anymore
But today really sian from last nite was raining all the way..
2 more weeks 2 my exams n no time to study like SG .. study break…
Turning white my hair is.. KC learns speak like Yoda.. yes yes….
Anyway gonna b exams so after my exams my blog is gonna get another revamp n this time im gonna create my own template.. wahaha
Everybody got interviewed again for the new assignment 2 for programming n guess wad?
I GOT 60/60 ..
Sat I spent my whole entire day in sch 4 HTML lesson and programming and at 3pm there was assignment 3 which is a class test… hopefully I pass.. coz actually Q 1 is supposed 2 use switch case mtd but I didn’t hear so I end up using if else statements so there goes 10 marks down the drain.. T_T…
Abt 4 more assignments 2 go…
design a mag cover for a media mag and I alrdy got an idea =D [wait for me…]
use css to make my website again..
no idea yet
programming hell again
so that’s all
last week I ate Spanish food coz the church’s feast day and the El Salvadorians made Spanish food…[ totally not my taste] n they dance Spanish dance…
may b moving out of this place into a place 2 share wif my classmates and dad coz he is coming n my aunt is being posted to china so their dog will become mine… ekk tt furball talking abt furball I will post up his pic ltr… my nono n bobo still my fav… tt is secondary thing( its an animal but to me its still a thing) I WANT MY BABIES T_T..
BOBO BABY…~~~~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home