1 mth ...
yes its been abt 1 mth tt im gone .. freaking cold here
missing out on the extreme heat u guys are feelin ( which im actually quite happy)
anyway trying to bring so home back here
I hope im in time for the release of dead man's chest
and I found this vid...
I its a muz watch.... i dun undersand a word this fella(who happens to be takuya himura) is saying... juz watch the vid..
missing out on the extreme heat u guys are feelin ( which im actually quite happy)
anyway trying to bring so home back here
I hope im in time for the release of dead man's chest
and I found this vid...
I its a muz watch.... i dun undersand a word this fella(who happens to be takuya himura) is saying... juz watch the vid..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home