~*~*~*~*~*Life In ケリーK.C.'s Shoes*~*~*~*~*~*

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Omedetou ~ne~ Mel


Rotting at home...
watching drama after drama..

haiz .. dun wanna leave actually... but if you think carefully KC will be back some day..
eventually......
I will come back..
we can't tell the future rite?

I was born here..
I can't confirm tt I will die here lar..

Hopefully like most jobs now..
they require you to do overseas trips
I pray very hard and I will also work very hard to get into these type of jobs..

then.. I can come back and visit you guys
I will mug like theres no tomorrow..

haha sec sch life seems so far away from this view

haha I remember the first time we met..
owwww my heart hurting sooo soo bad T_T

haha remembering good times is soo much better than the bad ones rite?
ahh 6 yrs of friendship..
now so close contact...slowly drifting..
really
I still ask this question

In 10 years time will we be soo close?
In 10 years time if I promise to come back will anyone be there?
or will I be like the idiot who continues waiting and waiting?

Then, I don't see SG as my home anymore .. coz its you guys tt make it home..
the memories...

sooo sad...... we had so much time so much of it now its ending in a few weeks time..
how true is the saying 'Time waits for no man'

If 10 years time I come back.. Times would have changed... Even if I come back I may feel like a stranger

I imagine all of us sitting ard a table having a wonderful time.. but there will be additions like maybe wives will tag along.. or carrying some baby or have a meeting to attend to at 12...

Time is Precious... I hate myself for wasting it.. really..
our little world, the walls are slowly vanishing and you guys are going off in space... far far away...

Everybody now is like a little balloon
release it a bit n it floats off but I can still grab it if Im quick..
if Im slow.. soon it'll be out of reach...

as time passes we will drift further and further apart...

so will I be quick enough to catch U or will U float away......

pic credits to Xuan Hao aka Hao Ge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home