~*~*~*~*~*Life In ケリーK.C.'s Shoes*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

二宮和也


I cant help it hehehe I got this from www.johnnysalltheway.blogspot.com

Nino's sooo cute
ok anyway this is to promote my fav actor/singer/idol
http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.60.htm

He's in a new Hollywood movie^_^
with Ken Watanabe and director Clint Eastwood
Red Sun, Black Sand http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=57480402&cdi=0


his name is pronounce as NINOMIYA KAZUNARI 二宮和也
not KAZUYA!!

ok I rest my case =D
poor thing .. to the english speaking word his name is changed to kazuya T_T

oh yeah Im gonna change my blogskin again..

This 1 is getting on my nerves..

yeah sure at 1st waiting for gackt to load every freakin time is fun...

but WASTE my time.. nto sayin i dun like Gackt anymore lar ..

Its juz tt waiting for a stupid picture to load so to be able to press 1 and read my entries is LAME and STUPID..

maybe its juz not my style..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home