Shock
Hi everybody here's something really good
its called shock
Its a theateric performance by Koichi Domoto & Tsubasa Imai
and maybe the rest of the Johnny's entertainment 'Johnny's Jrs'
watch the 1st one den the 2nd 1
Its really gd not coz im a J freak but the visual is soooooo gd!!
i minimized the video coz the large version is blur its clear wen its small
will be starting a new blog soon
I'll use it to erm like tour guide u guys abt the places I'm gonna live that kinda thing
(Im really bored so I think of crazy ideas =D)
its called shock
Its a theateric performance by Koichi Domoto & Tsubasa Imai
and maybe the rest of the Johnny's entertainment 'Johnny's Jrs'
watch the 1st one den the 2nd 1
Its really gd not coz im a J freak but the visual is soooooo gd!!
i minimized the video coz the large version is blur its clear wen its small
will be starting a new blog soon
I'll use it to erm like tour guide u guys abt the places I'm gonna live that kinda thing
(Im really bored so I think of crazy ideas =D)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home