WATCH OUT FOR THIS SPACE!!
recently I've been watching alot of JDramas
Hana Yori Dango(fully up loaded onto UTUBE) [jap vers. of Meteor Garden] better ending oso
Stand Up!!
Antique Cake Store
the young file of young kindaichi
(this is for those who wanna watch it on youtube)
Fruits Basket is a dissapointment as usual....
i really shld learn to stop collecting
Ouran High #5 out in May hopefully b4 I fly off
Vampire Knight #3 out in June hopefully b4 I fly off too
Life really sucks
in aust 1 manga is abt $10 haiz.....
Hana Yori Dango(fully up loaded onto UTUBE) [jap vers. of Meteor Garden] better ending oso
Stand Up!!
Antique Cake Store
the young file of young kindaichi
(this is for those who wanna watch it on youtube)
Fruits Basket is a dissapointment as usual....
i really shld learn to stop collecting
Ouran High #5 out in May hopefully b4 I fly off
Vampire Knight #3 out in June hopefully b4 I fly off too
Life really sucks
in aust 1 manga is abt $10 haiz.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home