I'm still alive.....
yes... working for a long period of time is deadly...
starting to sian coz thomson got not much ppl n im posted in the stupid boring shop w the aunties...
I swear im gonna dead soon if my off day doesnt come faster......
at least fair will haf business n stuff ppl kar jiao abit i still dun mind...
okay i 4got the mention...
my dad left of aust.. on the 29 march
I dunno if he's gonna come back or we r really moving soon this time

tt y im gonna get me a good mp3
singapore onli haf black white n green...
i wanted the blue or black or pink..
looks like mine's gonna b black...
tra lalala
off day is on thursday....
i work for a mth and i get 2 off days onli.. sian
time to calculate how much Kelly earns this time...
bus fare = $1.15*2 = $2.30
total bus fare = $2.30*20 =$46
total hrs clocked in = 137
total amt spent on food( take tt eat maggi everyday) =$40
total amt earn=$685-$46-$40 = $599
ah hah juz nice 2 buy vision:m
den become pok kai......
haiz this is estimate onli...
real sian earn so little.. juz coz i need 2 share my time w a new auntie.....
or else i earn double......
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
O YEA I WATCHED THIS VIDEO B4 SOMEWHERE DURING SEC SCH I DUN REMB CAN ANY1 TELL MI PLZ
4got sth real stupid onli i wld 4get abt it...
real sotong of me.....
bought King Arthur.. Director's Cut dunno wad da heck it means anyway.. its onli $10 soo...
my room has offically been cleared of old furni...
while i was working...
now i cant find any of my things...
I HATE IT WHEN PPL TOUCH MY THINGS!!!!
starting to sian coz thomson got not much ppl n im posted in the stupid boring shop w the aunties...
I swear im gonna dead soon if my off day doesnt come faster......
at least fair will haf business n stuff ppl kar jiao abit i still dun mind...
okay i 4got the mention...
my dad left of aust.. on the 29 march
I dunno if he's gonna come back or we r really moving soon this time

tt y im gonna get me a good mp3
singapore onli haf black white n green...
i wanted the blue or black or pink..
looks like mine's gonna b black...
tra lalala
off day is on thursday....
i work for a mth and i get 2 off days onli.. sian
time to calculate how much Kelly earns this time...
bus fare = $1.15*2 = $2.30
total bus fare = $2.30*20 =$46
total hrs clocked in = 137
total amt spent on food( take tt eat maggi everyday) =$40
total amt earn=$685-$46-$40 = $599
ah hah juz nice 2 buy vision:m
den become pok kai......
haiz this is estimate onli...
real sian earn so little.. juz coz i need 2 share my time w a new auntie.....
or else i earn double......
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
O YEA I WATCHED THIS VIDEO B4 SOMEWHERE DURING SEC SCH I DUN REMB CAN ANY1 TELL MI PLZ
4got sth real stupid onli i wld 4get abt it...
real sotong of me.....
bought King Arthur.. Director's Cut dunno wad da heck it means anyway.. its onli $10 soo...
my room has offically been cleared of old furni...
while i was working...
now i cant find any of my things...
I HATE IT WHEN PPL TOUCH MY THINGS!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home