Transfered!!!!!
ok was transferred to Thomsoon Plaza yesterday.....
another @$$hole decided to quit
so poor me sae yes to everything..................
auntie so boring..
thomson so quiet........
no action
..........
saw mrs white whey???? n family on the way home.........
me do this======>>>>
siam tt side act nvr c n walk quickly out hte building...
tmr buying books.....
textbooks.........
jap on monday!!
yay
bleah
da part time lecturer called Yukie Juen
judging from da name..... Juen is da name... sound like gal name so lets see how....lalalala
I GOT JAP
I GOT JAP
U DONT!!!! HAHAH
oh ya
more and more ppl buying Crocs shoes
so far Ive seen it on lil kids onli
parents willing to spurge on them
who cares
I'M BUYING ANOTHER PAIR!!!
I'M GONNA STAND OUT!!!!
WEAR EACH SIDE DIFF COLOUR!!!!!
SEE WHO CAN BEAT ME!!!
another @$$hole decided to quit
so poor me sae yes to everything..................
auntie so boring..
thomson so quiet........
no action
..........
saw mrs white whey???? n family on the way home.........
me do this======>>>>
siam tt side act nvr c n walk quickly out hte building...
tmr buying books.....
textbooks.........
jap on monday!!
yay
bleah
da part time lecturer called Yukie Juen
judging from da name..... Juen is da name... sound like gal name so lets see how....lalalala
I GOT JAP
I GOT JAP
U DONT!!!! HAHAH
oh ya
more and more ppl buying Crocs shoes
so far Ive seen it on lil kids onli
parents willing to spurge on them
who cares
I'M BUYING ANOTHER PAIR!!!
I'M GONNA STAND OUT!!!!
WEAR EACH SIDE DIFF COLOUR!!!!!
SEE WHO CAN BEAT ME!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home