Feel DA Luv......
Feeling the love of NoNo rite now with his slobbering and ultra wet Winnie (now pooh doesn't have clothes, his nitecap n a nose)[haha]
feeling happy that BoBo izzit doing the same...as usual with her bo chap attitude..
fallen deeply in love with the songs
"Shiny Collection" & "Spicy Marmalade"..kyaaaa
pika pika pika

<<<<<< click to see the lyrics
honestly the song is obscene(Shiny Collection)...using flowery words....
sounds catchy onli....see the OVA the way they sing soooo cooooooool.....




my new addiction seems very dangerous rite........
I believe so...*points at self* /*flashing*/ SINNER!!!!
haha(-.-") maybe im turning to the "Dark Side"
LoL jodan jodan desu sou>.<
*points at evil guy* all ur fault!!! *runs towards him with cleaver*
ur fault ur fault!! evil one! Tempter ! arggghh!!!!*screams in agony*
{apparently this crazy girl is very unstable at da mo. plz come back another time}
ok im back im ok....dont ask me wad happened....or i wack u....ask somemore n I will set my dogs on u!
Binary sux! EPC sux! Calculus sux! most of all I SUX!
feeling happy that BoBo izzit doing the same...as usual with her bo chap attitude..
fallen deeply in love with the songs
"Shiny Collection" & "Spicy Marmalade"..kyaaaa
pika pika pika

<<<<<< click to see the lyrics
honestly the song is obscene(Shiny Collection)...using flowery words....
sounds catchy onli....see the OVA the way they sing soooo cooooooool.....
my new addiction seems very dangerous rite........
I believe so...*points at self* /*flashing*/ SINNER!!!!
haha(-.-") maybe im turning to the "Dark Side"
LoL jodan jodan desu sou>.<
*points at evil guy* all ur fault!!! *runs towards him with cleaver*
ur fault ur fault!! evil one! Tempter ! arggghh!!!!*screams in agony*
{apparently this crazy girl is very unstable at da mo. plz come back another time}
ok im back im ok....dont ask me wad happened....or i wack u....ask somemore n I will set my dogs on u!
Binary sux! EPC sux! Calculus sux! most of all I SUX!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home